Active Iron helps support iron and energy levels.
About The Product
• Blood Building – Formation of haemoglobin & red blood cells
• Energy – *Normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Cognitive Function – Normal cognitive function
• Immunity – Normal function of the immune system
• Oxygen Transport – Oxygen transport in the body
• Artificial colours and preservatives
Whey (Milk) protein, Capsule shell: Hypromellose Ferrous Sulfate, Acidity regulators (sodium acetate, acetic acid), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Emulsifier (polysorbate 20) Capsule Colourants: Titanium dioxide, black iron oxide, yellow iron oxide.
Directions for use:
Adults, pregnant women, and children over 12 years take 1 capsule of Active Iron daily with water or fruit juice.
How to store:
Store below 25oc in a dry place. Active Iron is placed in aluminum foil to protect the encapsulated iron. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
*Wang et al. Acta Haematologica 2017.
You May Also Like.
Active Iron for Women
Active Iron for Women helps support iron levels & women’s nutritional needs.
Active Iron Advance
Active Iron Advance is clinically proven to increase iron levels.
Active Iron for Men
Active Iron for Men helps support iron levels & men’s nutritional needs.