PERIOD HEALTH ASSESSMENT
Use these questions to open up the conversation about period health with your patients/customers
- Do you get regular periods?
- Do you ever experience heavy menstrual bleeding?*
- Do you feel tiredness and fatigue throughout your menstrual cycle?
- Have you ever considered that you might have low iron levels as a result of your period?**
If customer answers yes to two or more questions they may benefit from routine iron supplementation.
*Heavy menstrual bleeding can be defined as needing to change sanitary products very frequently, doubling up on products, often bleeding through clothes, passing large blood clots, having periods that last longer than 7 days.
**Monthly periods are the most common cause of iron loss worldwide due to blood loss.
Download The Period Health Assessment
Active Iron is Kind & Strong. The only iron supplement that is clinically proven:
- 2X better absorption of iron sulfate
- 6X less gut irritation
- Increases iron levels